Ok, I confess...
I am a closet blogger. I started a couple of years ago on myspace, blogging my thoughts, mostly as a means of getting things off my chest, never thinking that someone might actually read the things. And I certainly didn't think I'd ever keep it up! Who knew that I'd ever hit 100 posts? And yet...I have.
Now, I seem to be bending to peer pressure, as it seems to be the current trend to use blogspot. I confess...it's hard to blog, knowing one must be a member of myspace...and a friend, no less...in order to read it...kinda defeats the purpose, what? So...here I am. Better late than never, I guess.
*sigh*
I've managed to keep up my other blog....may this one fare as well. Long live the blog.
Songs of Summer Blogfest Revisited
16 hours ago

Don't worry about keeping us. Just blog as the mood strikes you. Everyone is different. My own is simply when it relates to my job. Find a niche for yours and run with it chickie!
ReplyDelete