Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 186....Whirlwind exhaustion!

Well, it's been quite a ride on the Ridge for the past couple of weeks, what with family coming in and out, but I think things will quiet down a bit now for a week or so...finally! We've had lovely visits with both my brother-in-laws and their respective families, and some dear family friends as well, two of who form a singing quartet with my oldest b-i-l and his wife, Restoration. They are out of this world, and I ain't just sayin' that cuz they're related....they really are awesome!

This weekend was race weekend at Bristol, the Sharpie 500. So while part of the crew went and spent the day doin' the Nascar thang, the rest of us visited, and then after a brisk 4-mile run this morning, we all went to church, where Restoration sang for us. Wow...

Next weekend, I'll be heading south with the IL's to spend the weekend with my hubby, and the weekend after that, we'll be heading to Atlanta to spend labor day with the rest of the family!

The great part about all of this is that I will be able to take my new laptop with me, and won't have to worry about not being able to stay in touch with everyone...as long as I have wifi, that is...

hmmm....

Guess we'll just cross that bridge when we come to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment