Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 288....my last post.

Since I can't seem to get myspace to address my concerns about fixing my blog background, I have decided to bow to peer pressure and start blogging in a more public format.

You can find my new blog here:

http://phoenixpromise.blogspot.com/

Since I really don't want to have to blog in two places, I have decided that this will be my last post on this blog.

Kinda sad, really...in a way. I've gone through a lot on this blog. And it has helped more than I ever thought it would way back when I started it on a whim to have a place where I could go and collect my thoughts....sometimes random, and sometimes otherwise.

I don't know how many actually follow this blog...probably not many. But if you do, and you're interested, I'd be happy to have you follow me to the new place. If not, I'll just say thanks for your interest in following along the past few years. But more than that...if you're reading this, you're more than a reader to me. You're a treasured friend, and that friendship has helped more than any blog ever could.

Love to you all...

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment