Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 58...

I am in a major funk and can't seem to pull myself out of it. I don't know what it's being caused by. I've thought about it for the past two days and just can't seem to put my finger on it. I know there are probably elements of a lot of different factors contributing to it, but the fact is, I almost never get like this, and when I do, the reason is usually crystal-clear. But this time, I dunno...

Is it kid-related? Possibly...My oldest is still in limbo, my son still doesn't know what the baby is because it was kicking so much on the ultrasound, and my youngest hasn't called me in about 2 weeks, so maybe.

Is it money-related? Probably...there never, ever seems to be enough to go around, and no matter how much I get, it's gone before I can even close my fingers around it, so yeah, probably.

Is it Tex-related? Most likely...Where do I even start? Let's just say our patience has worn a thin patch in the fabric of our situation, and I'm doing my best to darn the hole. I keep trying to look on the bright side, but it's just really hard to do sometimes. The one sunny spot we have right now is Thanksgiving, and ...I don't know. I guess I just need to leave it alone for now.

Who the hell knows? Some days it just doesn't pay to get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment