Friday, July 30, 2010

A New Gig...

Ok, so a bit more on the new job... temporary as it may be, courtesy of a headhunter in IL who found my resume posted on Monster.com. I am now working at the VA Hospital in Johnson City, as a Program Assistant. It may only last for three months, but the pay is incredible, and there are options to extend.... so fingers crossed that maybe it'll be a way for me to get my foot in the Gov't door!

I've taken just a couple of pics of the grounds so far.... they are incredible, and so full of history! You may ask what's so special about these pics....but if you look very close, you will notice that they are all full of ravens... which are kind of like good luck charms for us... very significant. So I took that as a very positive sign that I was where I was supposed to be, lol.




There will be more... many more... pics coming, as time permits, never fear. This place is fascinating, and just begs to have its story told!

No comments:

Post a Comment